HOLD IT! Success! I managed to embed your galleries in iWeb by using iFrames! Thanks again!
Here is a sample page:
Now... for follow-up comments and questions:
1) I am using svBuilder. I have not been able to get the Transparent background to work when I check the box. I have had to change the code manually every time I want it. Am I doing something wrong?
2) Using svBuilder: I have been using the Title field. I see my Title when I preview in the browser. However, when I publish to the web, I see no Title. For example: http://www.danderrico.com/svCorpPortraits/
Anyway to fix this? Otherwise, I may have to embed this page in order to create titles.
3) Testing on an iPhone. The galleries that are not embedded work great! However, once embedded, the images appear on the very bottom of the iPhone display and the bottom 30 percent of each photo seems cut off. Does this happen on all mobile devices? (Here is a sample page: http://www.danderrico.com/Danderrico/Interiors.html) Is there a workaround? I guess I could not embed - but I need text on the page.
4) Does svBuilder Pro enable me to enter a lot more text on the page? Then I might be able to avoid some embedding all together and it might solve problem #3.
I would probably be interested in buying your pro version once I am comfortable with the basic version.
5) Last: a feature request. I would love to have my large homepage picture change to a different photo automatically by itself on a schedule. For example, my homepage would show a photo of a turkey around Thanksgiving. After Thanksgiving, the picture would automatically change to a Christmas photo for a month. After Christmas, I could have a New Year's photo for one day. Etcetera. I just don't want to manage this automatically. I want to set up a schedule TODAY, load the pictures and not worry about it for a year. Is this possible?