Topic: Lightroom 5

Hi,
Using Lightroom 5 I have a few questions I can't figure out.

1.  Right now I selected Airtight simple viewer, and the arrows to scroll through thumb nails do not appear, because I chose white bkgrd. How can I change the color of arrows to appear?

2. How do I get text to appear, no text is appearing, no title, and how do I add captions?   

3.  I have a version of pro, can I somehow attach it to Lightroom?

NGH

Re: Lightroom 5

Right now I selected Airtight simple viewer

It sounds like you might be using the plugin which comes bundled with Lightroom (labelled 'Airtight SimpleViewer' in the 'Web' module). This uses an out-of-date version of SimpleViewer (and does not support Universal Playback).
Instead, use the much more recent version called TTG SimpleViewer which can be downloaded from the link on this web page: http://wiki.theturninggate.net/doku.php … mpleviewer
Once installed (installation instructions are in the link above), it should show up in the 'Web' module as 'TTG SimpleViewer 2.3.0.1'.

How can I change the color of arrows to appear?

The color of the image and thumbnail navigation arrows is determined by the frameColor which can be set in the plugin's interface.
With SimpleViewer-Pro, you can also change the style of the image and thumbnail navigation buttons via the imageNavStyle and thumbNavStyle configuration options.
For reference, a complete list of configuration options can be found here.

2. How do I get text to appear, no text is appearing, no title, and how do I add captions?

Hopefully you'll get on better with 'TTG SimpleViewer 2.3.0.1' than with 'Airtight SimpleViewer'. If you still have problems with text appearing, please let me know and I'll try to help you further.
To create captions for images, select the 'Captions' checkbox in the 'Image Info' control panel, click 'Caption' (to the right of the checkbox) and select 'Edit...'. You will then be able to build up captions for images by extracting EXIF and/or IPTC data embedded within the images.

3.  I have a version of pro, can I somehow attach it to Lightroom?

Instructions for upgrading 'TTG SimpleViewer 2.3.0.1' to SimpleViewer-Pro can be found here: http://wiki.theturninggate.net/doku.php … viewer_pro
After upgrading, the SimpleViewer branding and 50-image limit per gallery will be removed but, as noted on the web page (link above):

Take note, the TTG SimpleViewer engine will only ever offer options permitted by the SimpleViewer free version. To customize Pro galleries created with the TTG SimpleViewer engine, open the published gallery with the svBuilder-Pro application.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team

Steven, Thank you so much for this help. 
NGH

You're welcome!

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team