Topic: update channel

hej.

haven't use simpleviewer pro 2.3.2 for a while. coming back on a new wordpress installation i found that the plugin version 2.3.2.4 does not display the gallery with my (just a little) older svcore files.

for now i just updated the simpleviewer.swf to get rid of any branding. is there more to update?

and is there any update channel, where i will get noticed on further pro updates?

thanks in advance for your support!

best,

s

Re: update channel

haven't use simpleviewer pro 2.3.2 for a while. coming back on a new wordpress installation i found that the plugin version 2.3.2.4 does not display the gallery with my (just a little) older svcore files.

WP-SimpleViewer should display your galleries no matter what version of SimpleViewer you use (as long as it is v2.1.0 or later).
If you are experiencing difficulties, then please post the URL to your gallery's web page and I'll take a look and see if I can determine the cause of your problem.

or now i just updated the simpleviewer.swf to get rid of any branding. is there more to update?

To update WP-Juicebox from SimpleViewer-Standard (which it comes bundled with) to SimpleViewer-Pro, you should replace the plugin's entire 'svcore' folder with the version from the SimpleViewer-Pro download zip package ('simpleviewer_pro_2.3.2/web/svcore'), not just the 'simpleviewer.swf' file. Instructions can be found here.

and is there any update channel, where i will get noticed on further pro updates?

If you want to be notified when new versions of SimpleViewer are released, you can subscribe to our RSS feed or follow us on Twitter. Our SimpleViewer blog page (where we post when we release a new version) can be found here.

Your WordPress installation's 'Plugins' page should notify you when a new version of the plugin is available.
The latest version is v2.3.2.5 and it can be downloaded from our support page here.
The current version in WordPress's own plugin repository is v2.4.2.4. When this is updated to v2.3.2.5, you should be notified through your WordPress installation's 'Plugins' page.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team