Topic: Internet Explorer showing Flickr User Not Found but shows in Chrome

Please see http://www.partycakeworld.com/web/gallery.html.

The photos shows in Firefox and Chrome but not in Internet explorer. It gives an error Flickr User Not Found. I cleared the History and Cache but still not showing.

Could you also please advise on how to make the box bigger to display a full page of the photos on the Gallery menu? It shows like a small box and can hardly see the pictures.

Re: Internet Explorer showing Flickr User Not Found but shows in Chrome

It gives an error Flickr User Not Found.

Unfortunately, Flickr made a change (back in September 2016) which has resulted in all Flash-based applications (not just SimpleViewer) being unable to display Flickr images.
Please see this forum post and this blog entry for further details.

If you are still seeing your gallery images in certain browsers, then this suggests that Adobe Flash Player is not installed and enabled in these browsers and that your gallery is being displayed by the Mobile Player (HTML version). Please see these FAQs.
When I view my gallery I see a grid of thumbnails, not the layout I specified. Why?
The mobile player layout does not match the Flash player layout. Why not?

If you like, you could force your galleries to always be displayed by the Mobile Player (so that your gallery images can be seen in all browsers) by changing the useFlash Embed Code Parameter from 'true' to 'false'.
Change:

simpleviewer.load('sv-container', '100%', '100%', '222222', true);

... to:

simpleviewer.load('sv-container', '100%', '100%', '222222', false);

I hope my notes and links above help to explain what you are seeing.

Could you also please advise on how to make the box bigger to display a full page of the photos on the Gallery menu? It shows like a small box and can hardly see the pictures.

It looks like your problem might be that you have set your gallery's height to be 100%.
When using a percentage height, it is necessary to ensure that all your gallery's parent containers have heights specified via CSS (otherwise SimpleViewer may not be able to determine what it's actual height should be a percentage of).
Please also see the note regarding 'Using Percentage Heights' in the Embedding into a HTML Page support section.
Perhaps the easiest solution would be to just give your gallery a fixed height (such as 600px).
Try changing:

simpleviewer.load('sv-container', '100%', '100%', '222222', false);

... to:

simpleviewer.load('sv-container', '100%', '600px', '222222', false);
Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team