Topic: [function.file-get-contents] [SOLVED]

After an update (Nextgen) Simpleviewer is gone, no gallery and not possible to go in the backend.

What can I do?

I use Simpleviewer pro version 2.3.2.4, I want to upgrade it to version 2.3.2.7, how do I do?

Last edited by Jelske (2018-01-05 11:53:08)

Re: [function.file-get-contents] [SOLVED]

I am trying hard to have the galleries working. I installed the latest version of Simpleviewer plugin, that works. No faults anymore, except even no galleries. Instead I get the message: No Images Specified in Gallery XML.

I installed Nextgen 2.2.30 and it works again :-) But how can I get back the Pro version?
And I cannot style it as I did.

I'm not sure how upgrading NextGEN Gallery could have knocked out WP-SimpleViewer but I'm glad you you have successfully been able to install the latest version of WP-SimpleViewer and get it working again.

WP-SimpleViewer comes bundled with SimpleViewer-Standard (the free version) so when you re-installed the plugin, it has likely overwritten your Pro 'svcore' folder with the Standard version.
All you need to do is replace the plugin's Standard 'svcore' folder with your Pro version and all your existing galleries will be Pro once again and all your Pro configuration options will be active.
Please see the Upgrading to SimpleViewer-Pro support section for instructions.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team

Thanks, but my svcore is empty! Don't know what happened. How do I get a new Pro?
I am not at my home, maybe I have the map at my homecomputer. That is next monday,
I like to have it as soon as possible.

I have found your SimpleViewer-Pro purchase in our transaction records and have sent you a new download link (to the email address you used to register on this forum).
(If you ever need a new download link, for example if your link expires, just fill in the SimpleViewer-Pro Upgrade Request Form.)

Extract the 'simpleviewer-pro.zip' file and you'll find the 'svcore' folder in this location: simpleviewer_pro_2.3.2/web/svcore

Just upload the entire 'svcore' folder to your wp-content/plugins/wp-simpleviewer/ directory and hopefully all should be well again.

Steven Speirs

Thanks! OK now.

That's great!
Thank you for letting me know.

Steven Speirs